THIS GENERATION IS KEY
According to reports all over the internet, Millenials are more adventurous with their wine purchases, seeking unique packaging, different varietals and vintages. Convenience also plays a huge role and has taken a significant growth when it comes to wine. The cans are lighters, sometimes less expensive, and more portable.
The appeal is easy access. You can sip straight from the can, after being chilled in an ice bucket.
THE TREND IN THE MARKETPLACE
Cans have been a long standing packaging choice among other craft beverages and it was bound for the wine industry to catch on.
Besides printing directly on the can, shrink sleeves have taken a front seat to decorate cans.
Not any more…
WE CAN HELP
Labeltronix has created an alternative solutions to shrink sleeves. Canned wine labels from Labeltronix is the way to go.
Don't want to spend a ton of money on shrink cans? Labeltronix has been producing unbelievable can labels for many of our customers who decided to skip shrinks. With our solution, you can order exactly the number of labels you need, instead of trying to guesstimate how many cans you will fill.
- Cost savings over shrink-wrapped cans.
- Fast turnaround.
- Get 'pop' by adding foil and spot varnish printed on metalized film.
- Preserving the craft image with can labels.
ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Preserve the craft image with can labels
- Wide variety of pressure sensitive label material
- Endless embellishments available
- Label Application that is already in place