Our Commitment to Quality
Labeltronix worked diligently to achieve registration to the International Quality Standard, ISO 9001:2008 in 2010. Now, we are fervently committed to maintaining that standard as judged by an independent monitoring agency in everything that we do.
Our Quality Policy
Labeltronix recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety, and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. We view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards. We are committed to meeting and exceeding the requirements by providing excellent customer service through continual improvement of product quality, delivery and communication. Business will be conducted according to the following principals:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Safety Comes First!
- Exceed or meet customer quality requirements.
- Use standard documents such as routers, drawings, work instructions and procedures, to ensure consistent correct results.
- Never pass a defect to the next team members.
- All Labeltronix team members have the responsibility and authority to stop work for safety and quality reasons.
- Pursue higher quality through continuous improvement.
- Be very responsive to customer needs.