Boosting the power of your brand can be accomplished with simple decisions you make about your labels. Consider these five ways to get more â€œbrand powerâ€ out of the labels that introduce the world to your products. We recommend choosing one or two to see what a difference they can make in attractingâ€“and keepingâ€“consumer attention.
- No 1: Differentiate with shiny materials. Make the most of the light all around us by choosing a material that will stand out because it shimmers. Our AVA Series is perfect for this purpose.
- No 2: Select unique die cuts. The world is not uniform. A uniquely die-cut label can show how your wine doesnâ€™t conform, and that whatâ€™s inside the bottle is special, too. Labeltronix offers many dies or can create custom dies.
- No 3: Be relevant. Digital printing gives you the flexibility to stay current and relevant. Itâ€™s quick to respond to changes you want to make. Whether youâ€™re tapping into a seasonal interest, a cause, or a trending interest, you can change a label with the times to attract interest.
- No 4: Be exclusive. One-of-a-kind is appealing. It makes consumers feel special to be â€œone of fewâ€ rather than â€œone of the thousands.â€ Adding bottle numbers for a specialty blend conveys exclusivity, and is easy with digital printing.
- No 5: Be intriguing. Adding mystery to your wine label is alluring. It makes consumers want to buy it to find out whatâ€™s inside, and how it will enhance their evening. Our black Midnight Vellum is intriguing, durable and scuff-proof as well.
Like these tips? Double up on your knowledge, and read 5 tips for using packaging to amplify new product success, from Packaging Digest.