Cheers! We raise our glasses to our many friends and partners who won awards in the 2016 World Beer Cup, held by the Brewers Association in Philadelphia earlier this month.
It was quite the competition, with nearly 6,600 entries from 55 countries. Often referred to as â€œThe Olympicsâ€ of beer competitions, this year it included more than 90 beer styles to reflect a huge variety of traditional and new beers.
Weâ€™re proud of all the winnersâ€”and especially proud to print labels for many of the awardees. Of the six top category winners, two are Labeltronix customers. Hats off to:
Beachwood BBQ & Brewing
Long Beach, CA
Julian Shrago, Ian McCall & Gene Wagoner
Small Brewing Company
Noble Ale Works
Evan & The Giants
You can read more about this amazing beer competition here.
Now, join us in toasting this robust list of winners, our customers:
- Gold: Mocha Machine, Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, Long Beach, CA
- Bronze: Udder Love, Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, Long Beach, CA
- Silver: Kilgore, Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, Long Beach, CA
- Bronze: Portola Breakfast Stout, Tustin Brewing Co., Tustin, CA
- Gold: A Night to End All Dawns, Kane Brewing, Ocean, NJ
- Bronze: Bramble On Rose, Toolbox Brewing Co., Vista, CA
- Gold: I Love It!, Noble Ale Works, Anaheim, CA
- Silver: Gosebusters, Noble Ale Works, Anaheim, CA
- Bronze: Nobility, Noble Ale Works, Anaheim, CA
- Gold: Classic Saison, Blackberry Farm Brewery, Walland, TN
- Gold: Yearling, Eagle Rock Brewery, Los Angeles, CA
- Silver: Oude Tart, The Bruery Terreux, Placentia, CA
At Labeltonix, we were honored to be award winners ourselves earlier this year in two prestigious label printing competitions. Labeltronix took home five awards for flexography from the FTA, and two â€œbest of categoryâ€ awards from the Printing Industries Association of Southern California.
Your award-winning crafts, paired with our award-winning label quality, make for an unstoppable combination! Contact us to get ideas for your next project.